Lewis Braswell, LMT, CPT
Originally from Charleston, SC, I moved to Nashville, TN in 1997 to attend Belmont University. In 2001 I received my BA in music and continued to study sound & healing which eventually led me to massage and bodywork.
In 2003, I began studying massage and working as resource coordinator, office administrator, and continuing education coordinator at the Natural Health Institute. Upon graduation and licensure in 2005, I started a bodywork practice in the NHI clinic and in 2007 became an instructor. I created the Sound Body Integration© class to share the healing power of sound with others. Currently in my 15th year of practice, I continue to provide education, awareness and integral holistic therapy. Nashville Orthopedic Massage and Wellness was born as a culmination of these experiences, to bring our patients a truly unique and profound therapeutic treatment.
I live with my wife and five beautiful children in the rolling hills of Fairview where we enjoy nature, music, art, play time, gardening, and meals with friends and family.
Cameron Davi, LMT, CNMT
I specialize in Deep tissue, Neuromuscular Therapy(NMT), Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy(MTPT), Passive release technique, Sports massage, Lomi-Lomi, PNF & Cupping. My bodywork is centered around acute & chronic pain assessment, treatment and relief.
* 1996 Graduated from The Scherer’s Institute of Natural Healing in Santa Fe, NM.
* 1998 Certified in Advanced Neuro-Muscular therapy
* 21+ Years as a LMT
* 19+ Years as a CNMT (Certified Neuromuscular therapist)
* 13 Years experience teaching massage therapy curriculum
* 5+ Years as a MTPT (Myo-fascial trigger point therapist)
* 2+ Years Cupping experience.
Whenever I am not working on bodies, I enjoy almost anything outdoors, Arts, Music, Sports or Science related. One of my favorite hobbies is playing and producing music with my friends. I am a natural percussionist and will gladly bang on any drum if given the opportunity. I look forward to meeting all of you and to hopefully see you on my table soon!
* I have a very clear 50/50 rule to my approach of bodywork. As your therapist, you hold me 50% accountable to providing you with the very highest quality of care and education while you are in my care or on my table. In turn, I hold you my client, 50% accountable to listening well enough to know exactly what to do for your own personal homework in between our sessions, to better further your therapeutic progression as well as empower you through education. The truth is you have a lot more time with “you” than I do!